The following are forms that need to be filled out over the course of the year as part of APPR. Although you can enter this information directly into OASYS, these forms are provided for teachers who want to preview the specific information they will be asked for. Additionally, it is strongly recommended that you download these forms and save the information before uploading it to OASYS.
- Formal Observation Form (must be completed no more than 5 days before scheduled observation)
- Post Observation Form
- Professional Responsibilities, Collaboration, and Growth
- End of the Year Self-Reflection Form
- New York State Teaching Standards Summary (Single Page)
- Full New York State Teaching Standards (16 pages) – The complete standards including performance indicators.
- NYSUT Teacher Practice Rubric (35 pages) – This is the actual rubric that will be used for evaluations
Jump Into the APPR POOL
This is the presentation given by Sara McGraw at the Superintendent’s Day conference on November 7th, 2013.
- To view the presentation as a slide show, click here.
- To download and/or print the presentation, click here.
So you find yourself getting observed…
This was presented at the SWRTA general membership meeting on October 22nd.